☜♥☞ ℋℯℓℓℴ❣ Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a nice day?



My Attitude‧ My Life

Facebook Badge

Monday, April 29, 2013

It Pains Me A Million.

Dear babies 2U,

Sorry I'm so sorry, sorry baby sorry.

Today my class got the last place for the last week's class-cleaning competition in Standard 2, and I can't help it but to rotan all of them as a punishment.

Babies, I shouldn't have hit you that hard but I know I must do it so that it's fair to everybody. Prince charming, I rotan you twice because you're the leader in cleaning the classroom. My mental asked me to do that but when I was back with my own thoughts, I realized I hit you two times and I was so heartbroken. Sorry Elijah boy I knew you always on your duty and you always finished your task well but I had to do the same thing to you which was fair enough to everyone. I was tremendously sad to see you down in the class, I can't help myself but to take your bare hand with me, touched it and felt your sadness. I asked you whether it's painful and you said "no", you must be lying... I'm too strict. I know I know. I know some of you are very dedicated and serious, yet I was still scolding ridiculously at all of you. Do I make all of you barely breathe in my class?

My wisdom told me I must do that so that today's event will always set as a reminder to all of you - to be serious, to be dedicated, to learn to collaborate with others, to develop partnership, to learn to be alert... It's a matter of having to be "in the same boat", I want all of you to work as a team and learn to cooperate with your classmates. Not being selfish and cleaning own place every time on duty. 

We have assembly on every Monday. This morning, when the teacher announced the cleaning-competition results, I gasped. Before she announced which class was at the bottom place, I knew it, my sixth sense was telling me it's gotta be my class and I was RIGHT. I can sense something nasty. And the penolong kanan asked my class to collect all the rubbish in the canteen after their recess. I felt terrible at the sight of seeing them doing this... which shouldn't have happened. Because last Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I did guard my classroom on duty and I was on the spot! Checking them. The only thing is that... I gave instructions. Hadn't it been for me who reminded them to sweep the floor here and there, they wouldn't have known which place was dirty and which place hadn't been cleared.

This time, I lectured them for minutes, and told them to be alert when sweeping the floor, because I asked my colleague who is in charge in giving the marks for the competition, she said my classroom's floor is dirty, sometimes. But I understand how horrible it is... Without my guidance on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, I know how horrible it will be. Before this, my class has constantly got the 3rd place and may be because of that, they started to loosen a bit, and slack when on duty.

Too many words. Too much feelings. I know I was doing the right thing but I was just and am still feeling hurt.  

I LOVE YOU and you know that.

Be more disciplined. I'm trying to integrate the value in you dears!!
x  


Yours,
Teacher Chong.


No comments: