☜♥☞ ℋℯℓℓℴ❣ Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a nice day?



My Attitude‧ My Life

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Students


I can't believe it. Despite being ridiculously mean yesterday, today, my Prince Charming gave a pack of biscuit to me! Last time before march holidays, I treated them with seaweed rice crackers and now, he must have thought of me when buying the biscuits! Must be!! He's giving me the similar pack of rice cracker and I was so overwhelmed. I'm so touched! My students still approached me, that's all that count and I was relieved they're feeling OK.

You have no idea how the event had deeeeeeeeeeply affected me for the whole day! I did NOT speak of it to anybody because I know by the end of the day, even if there's somebody who comforted me but I'm still feeling not right then I'm really not right.

I was all gloomy, moody, down and unhappy last night. After expressing my feelings on FB and I thought I would feel better but I didn't. My secondary school teacher, I could not tell when was the last time talking to her, it was like 6 years ago?? And when the first time she "speaks" to me... it's by commenting on that post, she was immensely disagreed with me.

She said I was harsh and... mean. She commented quite long, but I only agreed with her last few sentences which truly displayed myself as a victorious one. Listen, if you studied in a Chinese primary school, that's how "rotan" works, that's how our chinese education system works, that's what ancient Chinese teachers did. No offend.

May be you're from SK not SJK(C), that's how things make a difference.

On the other hand, having said all that, I kind of agreed with her. We all like to educate our students with "education of love" (愛的教育) sometimes it just doesn't work. Rotan is hurtful, it's against humans' rights and it's violent. I need to stop using rotan now. Thank you madam for giving me a valuable lesson! Thank you for making me to learn to accept public's disagreement. I'm getting tougher now!! Sometimes people are too afraid to say the truth which they thought will make me unhappy but I appreciate your comment, madam! Thanks!

By the way, their bare hands were feeling hurt but nobody knows it HURT me a MILLION time! too!! It's hurtful not because I rotan them, it just pain me to think whether their hands were hurt or whether they dislike me, etc. It's not about the action done but the feelings I implanted on them.

I love them more than they love me!! They could have forgotten about me after my leaving but I will not forget them!! I was equally hurt!! #nobodyseesthat

There's a twin brothers. One studies in my class (Jun Xiong), the other (Jun Han) studies in the next class. Jun Han said my assistant monitor is FAT! Though I nearly burst into laughter at their cute conversation, but by looking at assistant monitor's face, I knew that word did offend him! So I asked a student to call JH to my class. He came, I lectured him for a while and told him it's not good, do not ever say that to people, people never like bad comments. He said sorry to me and I told him do not apologize to me since you're not saying me FAT but HIM! Then he did apologize.

My motherly feelings all keep surging out. I love Jun Xiong, his brother Jun Han is naughty, but I am so used to tucking in Jun Xiong's shirt into his cute pants and fixing his tie, I can't believe it but I found myself doing the same thing to his brother (after minutes of scolding) because they're twins!! I love JX, JH looks exactly like JX, so I love them equally.

No comments: