☜♥☞ ℋℯℓℓℴ❣ Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a nice day?



My Attitude‧ My Life

Facebook Badge

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Beatrice, Lilian and Me.

We've been planning the outing for nearly a month and this week, we finally came into a conclusion that we all must make it and we successfully managed our time! Thanks to B and L for trying so hard to plan the gathering, you both are sincere and real. 

And beautiful. I sincerely mean it :') 

Before I met up with them, I actually bought a pair of shoes to my mom. We really need to work hard and earn money, can't always be burdening your family, sometimes can help loosening house expenses and living costs. Haha iamsorandom #YESIAM

I feel like... we quite look alike?? LOL!!!
We're blossoming flowers and our friendship is always blossoming ◠◡◠

Went to my hot spot again - TGV, Setia Walk!
Watched a handsome movie "Star Trek Into Darkness" and
I saw many guy actors :P
But in overall, the guys here are not as HOT as those in "The Host". LOL
"The Host" has more handsome guys on average ✌


Captain Kirk you have a pair of absolute SEXY eyes. I wouldn't mind if you stare at me.
But trust me I will be terribly hurt notwithstanding.

@BMS Organics.
For every order of main dish, FREE Spirulina and cup(s) of -I believe- ginger tea are given as a stomach-warm-up.
I can't believe the "pills" are Spirulina b/c my parents used to be feeding me with these.
Thank you MOM & DAD, for your advanced Health Knowledge :')

It's full of veges. Can you see the udon in black? ROFL
It's actually a bowl of bamboo charcoal udon, retailed @RM11.50,
I gathered I should give it a try!
Another cup of Carrot Milk which is overly priced!! Guess how much?
RM 13.80
I asked the waitress why is it so expensive? And she said "because it's organic" in a friendly way.
I dare tried. It's really FRESH!! I daresay it tastes different from what we drink in any other restaurants. 

omg they're so pretty =)

The fairy tale statue is the symbolic of Setia Walk?
≧◔◡◔≦

Meet my Form 6 friend, Lilian (✿◠‿◠)

And she's Beatrice (✿◠‿◠)







Thank you when I needed your comfort most  ◠‿◠


Movie freak? =D Before I start my Uni life, I wanna watch many movies, have tea time with many friends, gathering, etc.

I'm blessed.

No comments: