☜♥☞ ℋℯℓℓℴ❣ Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a nice day?



My Attitude‧ My Life

Facebook Badge

Friday, May 24, 2013

My Prince Charming (♥♥,)

He did! He fulfilled his promise and he did, with his father's help, create a FB ACC for me! So what now! I told ya he's very MAN HAHA so handsome, I'm melting like hot chocolate now ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) Do not disturb, I'm so in love~~ (✿◠‿◠)

He actually called me in the evening and asked for my ACC name. Before he added me on FB, I actually added him LOL!!! I was fast because I was mad! Before he wanted to put down his daddy's mobile phone, I actually said to him "I love you!" 

He: "en en"
Me: "Then what should you say??"
He: "eeeh.. I want to say three words: I d-o-n-t know"
Me: "Why you don't know?? I said I love you then what do you think you should say??"
He:" OKOK I don't want to say because my dad's beside me!! I love you!!"

Hahaha I'm in love (˘ ³˘) I want nobody but him :P


/


My wall is flooded with LOVE messages (˘ ³˘)



No comments: