☜♥☞ ℋℯℓℓℴ❣ Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a nice day?



My Attitude‧ My Life

Facebook Badge

Friday, May 24, 2013

My Farewell.

I'll be leaving Ladang Harcroft and today was my last day teaching them. Yesterday when I was serving myself a bowl of soup at home, I couldn't help weeping, a little. I know I'm ready to leave but I just can't bear the feeling of missing them. Their cuteness always tickles my heart so much so that I can give myself a silly smile whenever I think of them. I can't bear the feeling of not seeing them anymore... I can't. Although I told them today was my last day teaching them, they seemed to understand, what if after holidays, on the first day itself they've forgotten about my leaving and... seriously, will they cry?? I'm scared. Please don't cry, I will feel very down and... helpless.

I planned not to teach today because it's my last day, I had lots of things to settle and of course, a final check up. Need to leave some messages to Puan Wong before handling everything to her! Guess what! I actually treated my babies ice-cream in the class! I bought 4 boxes of chocolate ice-cream and 5 rows of ice-cream cones with each row containing 10 cones! It costed me a total of within RM50. Baby it's gotta worth it! I L-O-V-E YOU.


Aim of the investigation.
Manipulated variable: Teacher Chong
Response Variable: Condition with 5K students

Thanks Tze Yen!
BTW What does "T" stand for? :)

"You are of the world prettiest teacher!"
=P

Haha YES! I did give them mountainous homeworks! Because
I'm not convinced with what I'm teaching, what if I misguided them??
To prevent misunderstanding on a chapter, I was so determined to give them
extra notes and exercises which in turn,
I got to mark many and check for the incomplete homework!
It's not easy you know!

Another confession letter (✿◠‿◠)
I'm honored! 

It's always my pleasure to teach!
The subjects I'm good at are Math and Science (Y)

Look what I've printed out for my Standard 2 baobei's. Each photo actually stands for 50 cent
with each cute envelope which stands for 50 cent as well!
Sorry, Teacher Chong is greedy! I don't only want to stay in your memories!
I want memories to be triggered so that we'll always remember each other
as we traveled with time! 

Prince Charming's mom baked this for me!
A marble cake and two bouquets of fancy marshmallows! 

Hi


From cute Swee Yan! So many misspelled words!!
直、教、导、祝。

Awww~~~ (˘ ³˘)
I love cakes and I fancy decorations too!!

The Groom wants to meet the bride.

One day, they promised to meet under a Love Tree. 

The groom and the bride are happy together.
Whereas the Mr Mashmallow... feeling forever alone. 

Mr marshmallows are so envy of the little human couple.

No matter how life becomes, Mr Marshmallow still blessed for them
although still feeling forever alone...

So are you clear with my story line? HAHA

I found it CUTE!!! 

This is my lovely message to my dearest Prince Charming.
I actually wanted to DIY a card to him but realizing time wasn't allow me to!
The idea only popped out from my mind at midnight and by that time...
I actually fell asleep beside my bed.
I realized I've been spending two midnight's planning and checking out
any undone work. I was really tired. 

We had Canteen Day today. It''s set up by the Standard 6 students.

My class was lining up before leading them to join the crowd for the Canteen Day.

A cute twins and four  of my adorable girls!

One random stall there.



Oh my goodness they're so cute to be standing together!
Like a sweet, lovely, cute couple XDDD
I can't misinterpret the condition, seriously!!
They're only Standard 2, so, shhhh*


On your left is Jun Xiong and on your right is his twin little brother Jun Han.
Jun Xiong is in my class and every day, I always find myself tucking in his shirt
into his cute little pants and fixing his handsome tie, hugging around his waist.
I'm so blessed!!

Prince Charming and his handsome brother!
Gosh he's so fair!! I wish I can be as white as him T_T

Nick is running!! Love his white specs. Adds so much of cuteness tn him ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Ling Herng! Another cute boy, who treats me like a ... sister!! LOL!!

Nick and Ling Herng.

I just let them run, look... they enjoyed it :')
It's all about having a childhood
especially to the kids nowadays.
If they want to run in the field with friends, just go ahead. I enjoy watching it XD




With Cikgu Ko, my colleague, my partner and my friend!
The closest one with me here!
Not to mention Jac Lyn and Hui Ying ╯.╰

Enjoy watching Jun Xiong and Shu Wei so engrossed in reading book together!
They're too cute to be together :P


Playful Jien Hao's trying to blow bubble!

Finally! A little bubble is emerging! I love YOU!

I love all of you ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Thank you for feeding me with cakes! I'm so blessed!
I wish my future boyfriend will be doing the same touching thing to me!
That's why I feel like you're really my Prince :* 

A meaningful gift from Elijah boy!
Oh gosh, I just forgot to hug you and let you sit on my laps! ಥ_ಥ


I always love you and you know it!


Haha they knew it because I told them my reasons for leaving :)

3D card! It's so creative!
And random!! Merry Christmas to you too Previna!!

Another random card. Haha

Merry Christmas! I just love Christmas accessories!


#confessiontime

She's always this mature! That's why she's promoted to be the class monitor!
And she's worth the position!
She's so cuteeeeeee I'm melting all the way for her (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

In the class, Prince Charming kept hugging me and pulling my hair strands for reminiscence! That's so hilarious and thank you for thinking me as a valuable one since my one hair strand is like a treasure to you! XD Before I left the class, all of them were waving goodbye to me and I saw a girl looking at me, not willing and not ready to let me go... I had to go. I didn't look back, just rushed all my way and left the classroom... When I reached the stairs just beside my classroom

my eyes were wet.

No comments: