☜♥☞ ℋℯℓℓℴ❣ Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a nice day?



My Attitude‧ My Life

Facebook Badge

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Teacher's Day ^_^

One late post! Very late indeed. Last Thursday (16th May) was the national Teacher's Day. To be honest, I had been waiting for the arrival of the day since a very long time ago XD We celebrate Teacher's Day every year, we buy gifts or make cards or wish the teachers. This time I was at different and whole new status! I am not going to buy any gifts or making any cards anymore, because I am the teacher now ^_^ I received gifts and cards and a lot of wishes. By that, I'm courtesy and humble type, I did wish other teachers a Happy Teacher's Day as well :D I did wish my secondary school teachers and even my dad!  飲水思源

Our penolong kanan (池副校長) demanded every teacher to wear clothes made up of Batik materials. I did borrow from a teacher and I'm so regret for not taking a picture of me wearing the beautiful batik ಥ_ಥ The intensity of regret could have made me repent for years ಥ_ಥ seriously. The reason why I didn't want to wear it it's because I prefer my green dress to the brown batik. Green colour could really shine me out when taking pictures with the students. Brown is a bit dull to match my dull skin.


In the sea of excited students. 

Left side.

Right side.

"Babies I'm here!!"
Only a few managed to spot me :| 


崔老師 Someone I'm so grateful for having around.
Thank you teacher for helping me to settle 5P! Most of them are too... naughty
I seriously can't handle them.

Happy Teacher's Day  ≧◠◡◠≦


Spot my cuteeeeeeeee students!!
\ (•◡•) /
Babies I love U



My Standard 5 Science students! Spotted? :D


Penolong kanan and PIBG.
All PIBG's are males @@!

Violin performance.
Rich nia.

So talented, I wish I have some music genes.
╯.╰


Some teachers and uncles are just trendy
HAHA



With glasses - Puan Low 廖老師.
She's the class teacher of my Std.5 Science class. Bravo! She's very motherly ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

The teacher in orange batik looking in my camera is my another
favourite teacher! She's so prettyyyyy and friendly (♥♥,)


Magnificent view of the assembly (Y)

They're going to represent the state for the flute performance!
Anyway, they got second place in Selangor!
Congratulations and well done!

Spot Wei Jun's sister,
Pei Yin :)

I used to hearing teachers singing it.
Now I even got the chance to sing it for the students!
The lyrics and melody suddenly turned meaningful and melodious to me (˘‿˘ʃƪ)

Elijah and Jun Xiong dears.
Elijah got the second place in my class!! I'm so proud of him T^T
I love to sayang him in the class,
so he's quite manja me ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
Baby I don't mind because I love you just the same!

My sister said it looked like Hogwarts dining hall!!!
OMG!!!
The word "Hofwarts" carries so much feelings and meanings to me!
I'm currently obsessed with HARRY POTTER.
Every day I could be thinking of the plot and story LOL ♥

Yu Fu. Chubby chubby blurry blurry but cute.

My Prince Charming.
I wanna kiss you MUAXXXXXX


When I was scolding, he's the cute one saying:
"老師...他講...妳的 '鐘' 是...alarm clock.."
looking scared.
ROFL muaxx ♥

Gwi ♥ Don't be scared of me la~
I'm serious and fierce in the class,
but any other time outside the class, I'm just lovely, friendly and motherly XD

From my cute class Standard 2




Prince Charming's mother baked it!!
Good job!! ♥


A group of  initiative boys wanting to take picture with me
˘‿˘


Yatnesh, the only Indian in my class ^0^

So handsome!!!
Thank you for running in my direction
and asking to take picture with me! It meant a lot to me babies ♥

They all like me!
HAHA ^_^

After hours of party...
All back to usual positions. 

Prince Charming and Prince Cutie.
Awwwww
 ˘ ³˘

Crazy Math class. I better stand aside!!

Too overwhelming and a bit of losing control!

I looked dirty LOLOLOL
With Elijah and Shu Wei dears.
Both and smartie pants in my class.
Love them so much ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Another Blueberry Cheese Tarts baked
by Prince Charming's mom
LIKE LIKE LIKE

Too many gifts ^_^ So Happy :P

*blushed*
(‐^▽^‐)

≧◉◡◉≦
I'm honored!

My colleague offered to help me!
Teaching my class BM. Thank a million!!!
She's Ai Hui, made friend with her here in Ladang Harcroft ^0^

Baby Jun Xiong, the rich boy
who always buys books with his own pocket money and love reading in the class.
Last time he even told me he bought a music box to his mother!
So lovely what about me T_T
I forgot which present he bought for me because he didn't write down his name!!
(╥﹏╥)


First group!
The boy standing just beside me with black harry-potter-looking-like-specs
got the first place in my class! Well done baby!
I'm so overwhelmed and touched and PROUD of YOU!!
♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Group 2 ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Group 3 ≧◔◡◔≦
Another two students are blocked!! Gotta take another picture with just two of them!
Look at the boys on you right ==
They just love "Gangnam Style" and "Gentleman"
╯.╰

Group 4
Cute babies

With students who have positions in the class ^0^


方老師,、葉老師、鐘老師
◉◡◉

The day was busy yet enjoying! That night, I even went gathering with Beatrice and Lilian (✿◠‿◠) We waited at Donutes but changed our mind and decided to dine out at In House Puchong Jaya ◔◡◔ We talked for 3 hours straight and I saw some guys on other table kept looking at us.






Cherish every day. They said, ladies who are so passionate in her job are attractive. And I'm enthusiastic in teaching my students, by that I'm actually attractive HAHA

BYE!

No comments: