☜♥☞ ℋℯℓℓℴ❣ Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a nice day?



My Attitude‧ My Life

Facebook Badge

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Giving A SURPRISE To... Me!

They said :"meet at 5pm."

Then with further ado, it's delayed to 6.30pm.

At 6.30pm, I'd reached Setia Walk and was waiting for them very impatiently! Because I didn't and never like to wait alone T_T I don't like loitering around doing nothing. By the time I did so, I could have used the time to mark my students' NILAM books or do other stuff myself! I thought they all were late, I mean really late. I waited till 6.55pm and before that I even called to EVERYONE of them but no one seemed to accept my call! I guessed they're on their ways hence it's dangerous to talk on the phone while driving? Or they just missed my phone call? It can't possibly be that they ignored me T_____T

Then I finally received Hui Ying's call, she asked me where was I. The moment when I saw HY, I immediately saw Phyllis as well because only both of them replied me and HY said she wanted to car pool with Phy. Very surprisingly, something really out of my mind and... Yie Kin, Phoi Yih and Veronica all suddenly emerged in my sight!! All wearing pink!

Phy was leading everyone and kept saying sorry and TYK said they wanted to do something embarrassing and later on

they sang "BFF" by Geraldine! In public!!! Again!!


I was embarrassed but hell touched T^T HY said because of me, she kept figuring out excuses to lie to me so that I wouldn't have suspected anything. Although when HY first told me there's a gathering tonight, it sounded suspicious since every time when there's a reunion, I should be the one who informed others but not others inform me. Yet I changed my mind after all. It couldn't be a farewell for me right? :X it seemed impossible because I told them many times that I will return every weekend.

THANK YOU!!!!!!


Singing "BFF" to me!  ≧◠◡◠≦
*mesmerized* *amazed*

They spent THREE hours on this!! In PHY's house!
No wonder they purposely delayed the time and car pool! And rejected my calls!
LOL!
I knew it I KNEW IT! I should have known it!!

Later on because of me wanting to sit on high stool, we'd chosen Muzeum
as our appetizer first since... we realized the price ain't BEAUTIFUL.
But the scene and environment was awesome ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) 





The beautiful front cover (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

And the content (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
Recording my growing up process, from number 1 to 15...


It's expensive, the dishes here could be up to RM18 or RM25, so, not recommendable! 

I love seeing children playing with water. It adds so much feeling to the whole scene.
The night was warm with burning excitement in everyone of us. 

Can't spot my students LOL
I must be mad. Every time I see children, I will be wondering whether they're
from SuperFun the Kindergarten or Ladang Harcroft
♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

We don't really have to dine in rich-looking or high-class restaurants.
It suddenly occurred to us that to have dinner in civilian restaurant made us feel
more civvy and blessed. 

After long journey of searching a proper restaurant, there we go...
好家乡火锅 Home Town Steamboat at Bandar Puteri








Chocolate Ice-cream Fondue! Retailed at RM19.90.
The service here is quite slow,
it looked delicious but I only ate the strawberries, apples and bananas.
LOLOL

Sesame Power \ (•◡•) /






大家都是相互影响,从现在开始,
我决定不会再做 “peace” 手势,
我会跟小帅哥一样做“神枪”手势。



To those who secretly read my Blog (though I'd prefer you to follow me in public) and to those who openly read my Blog,

thank you for spending your time reading this!

P/s: Tonight I can't stop laughing all the way, my mouth and belly were aching but I was all THRILLED and HAPPY! ≧◔◡◔≦

No comments: