☜♥☞ ℋℯℓℓℴ❣ Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a nice day?



My Attitude‧ My Life

Facebook Badge

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Quick Review Of The Week.

Heyy bloggies! I'm back! When I say I'm back which means... I'm really back! I've enrolled in MMU since... two months ago, Melaka campus FYI. There I was, setting my foot on the foreign land which made me feeling a sudden spasm of nostalgia and homesick. I missed everything in Puchong although I'm not a Puchong-er. Come to think of it, before Lilian's departure for a Penang trip with friends; before Beatrice's migration and before my leaving to Melaka, we had been with each other for almost every night! We went to Pasar Malam in Sri Petaling and decided to buy the same Jiemei T's and a cowboy-like high-waist shorts; the next night when we 3 were wearing beautifully and walked into a simple chinese restaurant, Beatrice's brother actually laughed at us, he said we're funny, but what's more important: don't you think having to have dinner in simply a restaurant will make you feel more at home and a cozy feeling fills instantly up in you? ;) When your friend couldn't fit into a shorts and the next night, you'd pretended to buy ice-cream in the nearby Baskin Robin just to 'borrow' the bathroom. When the moment you can't pretend anymore, you had to really buy a cup of one-scooped ice-cream and 'borrow' the bathroom again.

These were the events happened to fall on Beatrice, Lilian and me. Every night we would have stayed until 11 o'clock, by the time I drove back on a quiet road yet familiar path, the clock eventually stroke straight at 12am. The next morning your dad asked to come back earlier better before 11pm due to the unsafe situation at night, you actually nodded but still came back home late anyway. That's me :P Underneath, I'm quite rebellious sometimes because I can somehow foresee it ;) Having to say it, my dad didn't scold me still. I love you my dad, for letting me being a young adult on my own!

  


It's so touching when someone's actually care and feel equally sad for you leaving... Thank you my sweetheart Prince Charming! Tonight I asked him whether he's ready for the opening of school, and whether... he's ready for not having me in the class. May be I should not have asked him about it because my sixth sense's telling me somehow... the answer must be making myself crestfallen, and helpless.

"I'm not ready. I'm not happy." He said.

I called my old friend, Kelvin. Just to wish him a Happy Wonderful Birthday!
That time I was actually chatting with my little prince and I
asked him to pardon me for a while for I wanted to call my friend.
Then.. was he jealous?? =PP





I had a lovely lunch with his family =) Who says teacher can't play badminton with the students outside
and who says teacher can't mix well with the students' family? I'm the first one then ;) 

In a world so big, thank you for loving a small person like me.
I instantly feel like... the world is very BIG for your love nourishes me! 
Talk about my life in MMU,

I didn't mean to say this, but I saw many bitches, who love to give bitchy stare. LOL!! Three girls are having make-up to Uni, then a group of girls stared at them in a bitchy way and started to gossip and staring and gossip and staring. Until the make-up girls had gone long, they're still bitchy-ly looked at their ways. Oh God just stop! Just let them. You can make-up as well, no need to stare at them that way.

Uni life is so immensely different from that of school life. I started to miss my secondary school life... at least I was still under the control of the school, at least I was still under its power, at least I didn't have to care so many things at all, especially wearing. In Uni, the girls compete for appearance, dressing, attractions, etc. Whenever you pass by a restaurant, the girls and boys will look up at you. It's just human's nature to look at passer-by, especially to those who haven't had a gf or bf yet.

My housemate said... If I've never build a wall in myself, I will have many admirers chasing after me. Then I told her that I'm in no hurry and I never want relationship at this time and I'm never ready for it. In Uni, I'm so ready for upcoming assignments/activities and courses. I want to get

FIRST CLASS IN LAW.

I want to cherish many friendships and ready to backpack with my sister in the coming semester break. I'm currently benefited myself by reading and spending time with my sisters and prince charming ;)

My breakfast on my first day : multigrains buns, popcorn chicken bites
and a cup of premix oat & cereal with soya goodness. 

My lunch on my first day! :)
And we had our dinner at NEW JUSCO Melaka!
The restaurant is "Organic Recipe" (y)

Thank you for reading!

No comments: