☜♥☞ ℋℯℓℓℴ❣ Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a nice day?



My Attitude‧ My Life

Facebook Badge

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Surging of Memories.

I'm so busybody but I still want to comment! Why Universities girls love to untangle and leave along their long hair?? Don't they feel hot? OK, I do not feel hot actually, I feel like my neck and my hair are boiling altogether. I just realize, I can't see them sweating, like no single sweat; and I can't see their hair strands sticking to their necks or forehead or ears!

Whereas me... may be my hair is thick?? I boil, I sweat, my hair sticks to my head and you can see me just w-e-t.

It's just how surprising when you thought the students start schooling after mid-term holidays and would have forgotten about you, but nit indeed. I left the school, I'm not their class teacher anymore, I'm not visible in the school and I'm so far awayyyyy :'( Prince Charming never forgets about me!!


He even sang a... LOVE song to me! I was so hell surprised and most importantly... touched ಥ_ಥ I miss him very much. And some other students too, who dare to approach me, or laugh with me, or talk to me... ಥ_ಥ At least in the class, all of them would be missing me together, at least they have something to look at to trigger nostalgia and memories... whereas me, I miss them all here, alone in my lonely dorm. The only way to miss them is by looking through all our pictures on FB, again and again. Somehow the line in my dorm is turtle-ly slow, and I somewhat need to risk for not having any lines here! The feeling is very unbearable and when it really happens, I will just lie in my bed, smiling stupidly at the ceiling, because in mind, where memories with them is so well reserved.

Let me share a secret with you. May be this is no longer a secret. Haha! This is what Prince Charming's dearest mummy's message to me ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) Every night, little prince would be calling me and I felt like... may be I should take the action to call him instead! I can feel that I'm really important to him.

And I'm so blessed ♥ I experienced something extraordinary and I'm so grateful.


I don't want to be replaced (╥﹏╥) Tell me I'm the best class teacher to them (╥﹏╥)

 ***

Look what my sisters and I cooked for Tuesday dinner? :))

Boiling anchovies in water.

Our boil-up soup! *anchovies were removed ^_^
We use electronic here, gas is strictly not allowed.

Sausages as seasoning :p Put along fish balls.

It's not maggie mee!! It's organic udons! In green!
In organic color.
It's healthy ok (>‿◠)✌

Not bad huh? :)
Here, we needed to register club and society already. In secondary school, choices were limited and we can only choose one for each club and society. Here, it's not restricted. But I chose only Law Society since it's compulsory to all Law students. As for club, I registered Tourism Club, Scuba Diving Club and... Swimming Club ≧◉◡◉≦ HAHAHAHAHA I'm so happy!

Swimming lesson falls on every Tuesday night: 8pm to 10pm, all members will move to swimming pool (outside campus) by MMU bus, together. The couching price is RM150 starting from next week till mid of September. I wanted to learn swimming. I love sports. I gathered I should take the first step now!

3 of us at MMU, Melaka  ◔◡◔
#sisters
My class on Friday ends at 4pm. At 4pm, if you're around me, you shall be seeing me walking fast down the path and ready to set off to Melaka Central by taxi! With my sister helping me to carry the luggage down the Ixora (the name of my dormitory) and waiting for the panting me. It took us 2 hours to reach KL from Melaka. At night, I watched "Man of Steel" with my family and...

 Clark Kent (Superman) is soooooo sexy!!! My heart was beating real fast when I saw him in his... tight suit. Why is he so muscular?? I think guys will definitely get jealous of his body shape =X If I were a boy, yes I would jealous.

Undeniable, he got a very macho face structure and sexy body
(˘ ³˘)

Familiar with the pretty girl? :) She was starring as the princess in "Enchanted"
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

Girls out there, listen, love yourself and be yourself OK? :) I feel great, every day I'm lifting myself to a higher level. I read books, I think about my attitudes and correct the bad ones, I socialize and make friend with Indians, I speak English to my Chinese friend, I listen to advice, I go for a talk and get knowledge from the respected people, I play badminton every Saturday, I eat vitamins, ... I'm nourished.


One more exciting news! Lady Diana's documentary will finally come to a movie! I'm so thrilled and.. touched T^T Thank you Lady Diana, for having you around. At least when people ask about my idol, I do not have to consider so much and the answer is definite and precise, I will be holding my head high and proudly say: "Diana Frances Spencer."



Beyond beauty.
I love you Lady Diana!



Are you happy? =)

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

~唯一的人~ said...

Aww!! You have so many activities to join!!! So jealous lar..xD Anyway..Stay happy in Melaka!! Hoping to see you in Melaka on september! ^^

† Mэღn Shай 乄 said...

Haha honestly, I'm happier when I come back here ^_^ OK, September, our promise ;)