☜♥☞ ℋℯℓℓℴ❣ Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a nice day?



My Attitude‧ My Life

Facebook Badge

Friday, June 21, 2013

My Personal View

OK! In this episode, I'm going to tell you

WHY University girls love to leave along their hairs way back to their neck! 

The answer is stupid easy: to look beautiful. HAHAHA When I did my up-do, I realized not many guys would like to spend little times eyeing me #notthaticare On the spur of the moment, I decided to let go of my beautiful hair last Thursday. Surprisingly, the guys eyed me on the pavements. Today my friend even asked me why did I let go of my hair? And a popular question

Is your hair naturally curled? 

I was asked the same exact question for soooooooo many times until I started to doubt myself. Too natural to be suspected. If you've known me for years, you should know the answer. They know me for a few days or weeks, so... let it be. Doubt it or not, I'm way too lazy to care. I wanted to sound convincing but I won't try too hard to convince people on some facts or private stuff about me. 

Last Tuesday, I attended Scuba Diver Club AGM. It's held from 8pm to 10pm. I met a guy, who looks muscular. We become friend. I looked through some of his pictures on his FB, he posted too many photos of his muscles. Like 90% of them. I swear. 

#random 

No comments: