☜♥☞ ℋℯℓℓℴ❣ Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a nice day?



My Attitude‧ My Life

Facebook Badge

Thursday, November 7, 2013

BACK!

Hello I'm back! I know this is dead! I just wanna raise any of my supporters here, that I need supports.

It's been four months, yet I did NOT update any post within past four months. I'm tremendously sorry, and I do not feel like telling the reasons here, many things go on and on and on, and right now, my biggest concern would be the pimples on my left cheek. It's getting worse month by month, week by week, ever since September, and I'm very hardcore rescuing it.

My Final EXAM was out a month ago, though to be honest I did not get good results like I used to be, there's one thing ahead of any of these (homeworks, assignments, etc). If we meet again, I shall tell you what is the most important thing to me apart from getting a cert. No matter how hard you try to get an 'A', by the end of it, we all come out with a cert. and start working from 'zero'. If you start paying attention to current issues in all over the world, the unemployed rate is increasing rapidly, Harvord top student was forced to clean the toilet after his graduation.

What's the meaning and purpose of life?

I'm having a fever, it's slowly and deliberately brought down. My housing area is marked as "black area" for dengue. The doctor said even my fever retreats, there's still a higher possibility to get dengue as last week, a foreign worker just passed away due to... this. So, I should go for a blood-test after a few days. I was thinking, if I die -

If i die, what's the thing I shall miss and regret most...? I shall regret for not pursuing my own dreams and sometimes, beyond my dreams. I shall definitely miss all of my friends here, family, bff, good friends, bad friends... Thank you for making me to realize, this world is full of different people yet we live to live.

I shall stay strong. No one can help you but you yourself :') 

1 comment:

~唯一的人~ said...

It's been so long since you last updated your blog..>.<

Take care yea..=)