☜♥☞ ℋℯℓℓℴ❣ Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a nice day?



My Attitude‧ My Life

Facebook Badge

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Guys.

I joined Public Speaking class in this Sem 2, and I spotted two handsome guys in the class. After months, when I was having my 'brunch' at Ixora Food Court, I saw him! He was sitting at a table so near to the stall! And it was usually my place, so I was sitting directly opposite him :D He has a piercing bright eyes, with handsome gelled hair. The only thing is that, he looked playboy, which brought me back to memories of my ex, who has that kind of handsome 'playboy' look.

We chatted a lot, he sounded stable, just like 'him'. But when I stalked his FB for a while, I realized he's another EMO guy, in which 'he' is too. And the way they posted their status is almost the same, the only thing is that this newly met guy's wording is not as harsh as 'him'.

My younger sis asked me "what's wrong with you? Why are you attracting yourself with these kinds of guys? Is that this kind of guy you subconsciously demand?"

Talk about 'subconsciousness', well I do not think that I've been dreaming myself surrounded with playboys. I just want a gentle, polite, smart guy with good-feature and good attitude. ROFL

My social circle... not bad if I'm surrounded with a lot of playboys and handsome guys, as long as I know I will not be trapped by them :D anyway, what if a playboy-looking guy is actually a good-hearted guy? And, I'm judging him by his cover. Opsssss. And one more thing, although I stalked him, I'm not entirely sure and convinced whether he has a GF, because based on his attitude to the girl, it sounded not; but based on the girl's posts, it sounded yes. Well, what a complicated life there! Whatever, why am I care?


No comments: